alwaysAI Smart Venues
Get robust, actionable data, in real-time to create a better fan experience, enhance sponsorship opportunities, and increase revenue.
Transform Your Operations. Improve Fan Experience. Drive More Revenue.
Computer vision in venues provides comprehensive oversight of your venue to augment your hired staff creating a more enjoyable and safer experience for all. alwaysAI Smart Venues enables your existing cameras to quickly identify and interpret objects in the physical world. Improve wait times at concessions and entry gates, monitor team store traffic and gain unprecedented insights into activity around sponsorship displays.
Computer Vision Use Cases in Venues
Getting thousands of people into a stadium, for a specific time, with only a few entry/exit gates is problematic and can sour the fan experience even before the start of the big event.
Count patrons in real-time to know exactly how many fans are gathered at gates or other areas. Get immediate alerts when crowds reach a certain threshold to manage traffic in and out of venues.
Sports fans attend games to watch the live action, not stand in line at team stores, at concession stands or by bathrooms. In fact, 45% of sports fans will abandon concession lines without making purchases if they are too long.
Monitor wait times at concessions and team stores in real time. Immediate alerts allow managers to reallocate staff, open new checkout lines, notify fans of less crowded concessions, and reduce wait times.
Sponsorship displays are increasingly important for venues. Unfortunately, having little to no data about how displays perform is frustrating and can jeopardize future opportunities.
Computer vision tracks how many people stopped to view or interact with sponsor displays and how long they lingered. Score more lucrative deals with these unprecedented insights.
70% of fans consider safety and security precautions when choosing to attend a sporting event. However, monitoring fan behavior, slip and fall accidents, and other safety issues is difficult.
alwaysAI Smart Venues is like having extra sets of eyes strategically positioned around your venue. Detect spills or disputes among fans – as they happen – so you can send staff and security immediately and minimize risk.
- Deployed alwaysAI’s application for best-in-class person detection and tracking analytics to existing cameras in La-Z-Boy stores, Miskelly Furniture, and more.
- Used object-tracking and custom auto-annotated person detection models to provide an increased level of customer interaction by staff in stores.
- Reduced person deduction errors from 86 per day to 0 from the existing motion detection systems.
“alwaysAI enables Doorcounts™ to bring cutting-edge technology to market faster. Their computer vision solutions provide the power and flexibility needed to facilitate the transformation retailers everywhere are searching for.”
President of Doorcounts™
- DTiQ needed to reduce total development and deployment time for AI projects to increase revenue.
- Deployed alwaysAI Smart Retail solutions to improve drive-thru services for QSR customers like Burger King.
- Successfully reduced project timelines by 4x for new AI projects to unlock new revenue with more advanced deep learning product offerings.
“Our customers are seeking accurate and reliable real-time data of their operations and processes, this partnership helps DTiQ fast-track its computer vision AI, analytics, IoT, and machine learning solutions to increase value for our 45,000+ customers.”
SVP of R&D at DTiQ
- Deployed contactless checkout kiosks in the Orlando airport and other SSP America locations
- Worked with POSU to implement an easy-to-use self-checkout system that does not require barcodes or individual item scanning.
- alwaysAI's best-in-class deep learning AI detects each item type and corresponds the item to a SKU and price for each transaction for unparalleled ease and accuracy.
“alwaysAI helps POSU bring cutting-edge technology to market faster. Our work in computer vision, and especially with alwaysAI, is a great example of how we use innovation to support our customers' success while extending our leadership position.”